Saturday, March 20, 2010

THANK YOU- whoever you are

Today the UPS man came & dropped off a package to our house, it was these:

It was from an anonymous person & the card said: We love you Cooper.
Coopers birthday is tommorow & we miss him greatly. It is nice to know that someone else remembers him too. I pretty much sobbed like a baby when I read it. So THANK YOU whoever you are, it means so much to our family. We love Cooper too.
p.s. the last baby bunny passed away today, depressing
p.s.s. at least we have some pretty flowers to stare at

6 comments:

Cherise said...

How pretty and how thoughtful!

Jennette said...

I remember! Happy Birthday Cooper! We miss you and love you. I am thinking of both of our birthdays today. If we could just have one little peek into heaven....

Krause Crew said...

This made me tear up. This is extremely thoughtful. Happy birthday Cooper.

Manders said...

How thoughtful! Happy Birthday Cooper.

wittygal said...

I love catching up on your family happenings. You are such a crazy fun family!

How did the kids take the bunnies dieing? Our bunny died last week too. We all cried! I think were done with bunnies for awhile.

Hall of Halls said...

Christie aka Wittygal:Our kids did ok w/ the bunnies passing. They would have rather them lived but, they handle death well. I think since they have already faced death at a young age w/ losing Cooper they do pretty well.
I really wanted some cute, fluffy bunnies, too!