Port requested popeye pancakes for breakfast
The boys bowled one game w/ us & then one game w/ the bumpers up.
Porter made himself feel right at home
the boys liked listening to the bowling bowls coming back up
Marlee is doing pull-ups I guess, it's never too young to start
Marlee was Launs good luck charm, he got a strike w/ her "help"
our family
Brandon [Rachels hubbie] won in bowling- I think Rachel & I needed the bumper lane 1/2 the time:)
We had dinner & dessert w/ the Johnston & Horner families over:
If you look on the sliding glass door behind them you can see writing on the glass- Carrie gave Port these cool window markers.
Laun & Davie
Porter loved opening presents [he got window markers, a box full of goodies from Frost Grandparents, $20 from Turley Grandparents, a letter & $5 from Great Grandpa Mecham, a magnext toy, football, & a headlight].
Porter got candles in the shape of the # 6 on his side & Rachel got candles in the shape of the #20 to blow out [Rachel's b-day is right in between Porter & Cooper's b-day]! Porter chose chocolate praline cake w/ whipping cream on top & vanilla ice cream.
Johnston & Hall couples [Rachel's prego w/ a girl & due on the fourth of July- we are so excited to meet her]
Marlee climbing the boys bunkbed ladder [yesterday the boys yelled for us to hurry to their room, where we found Marlee climbing up the ladder to the top bunk bed, all by herself-5 times! She doesn't even walk yet but, she climbs a ladder. I think we have a climber on our hands].
The boys now have to keep their bedroom door closed-we don't want her diving off the top bunk.
That evening Marlee took steps, it was so exciting!!! She has been standing a lot lately. Even though she is 14 months old, she seems too little to start walking. She is changing so fast [ I love it & it makes me sad all at the same time].
Porter had a great birthday & I can't believe that he will never be my 5 yr. old Port again! He is such a wonderful & amazing boy & we are so happy he is part of our family. We were glad to have family & friends here to celebrate w/ us.
2 comments:
happy birthday Porter boy! We think you are adoreable!!! I love the bunk beds... I see they are done. Cute color.
What a great 6th birthday.
Post a Comment