Thursday, December 10, 2015

snuggles, Santa & home

Carter has the pukes, poor kid, so he is extra cuddly. He adores Clayton and got in some cuddles before big brother headed to school. 
IMG_8887IMG_8886IMG_8894
He snuggled before nap time.
IMG_8902
He learned how to climb out of his play pen today. It should annoy me, but it’s kind of darling. Plus, anytime he can physically do a new task I get very relieved and grateful.
He loves wearing Clayton’s Santa hat around.
IMG_8908IMG_8910IMG_8912
He cuddles again, after climbing out of his play pen. It’s time for a toddler bed, I’d rather he get out of bed than climb and fall one time.
IMG_8916IMG_8917
Marlee’s class had a special visitor yesterday, Santa Clause! I’m thankful for the mom who organized it and then sent home a picture for her.
IMG_8921
Laun got back from his trip tonight. The kids always love finding out what treats he got them.
IMG_8927
Marlee was all about the peeps and huge symphony bar and Carter got a cute stuffed Sven from the Frozen movie.
IMG_8931IMG_8932
I’m glad to have him home, life isn’t the same without him.

No comments: