Monday, December 28, 2015

Date with Porter

The kids are taking me on dates for their Christmas present. Tonight was the first one. Porter took me to the Utah Jazz game. We took the tram for the first time and it was so much nicer than driving and trying to find parking. We just went to the Provo stop and took the tram right to the arena.
cat phone 190
It was pretty cold out and I was thankful we didn’t have to wait to board the tram.
cat phone 192
Our first time at the Jazz arena.
cat phone 194
After eating a bunch of candy on the way here, it was nice to sit down with dinner. I’ve never payed so much for a pretzel before, but at least it was good. Porter and I shared our food. Then we got some frozen yogurt that was so good.
cat phone 195
Getting ready for the game to start…
cat phone 198cat phone 201
It was a pretty exciting game. For the majority of the game Jazz was way ahead and then the other team pulled ahead. After that, the rest of the game was neck to neck and pretty intense. Luckily, Jazz pulled out the win and then they shot streamers out.
cat phone 203
I was pretty excited that Porter got to go to his first NBA basketball game ever and with me!
cat phone 208cat phone 209
Waiting to the board the tram, it’s crazy how fast they get going.
cat phone 211
It’s cold outside!
cat phone 213cat phone 215
Porter’s snow frosted hair.
cat phone 217
We rode the tram back to the Provo stop. I think we finished off all the sour patch kid candies as we visited.
cat phone 218cat phone 219
On the way home I accidently ran a red light-geesh! It’s a good thing I didn’t drive all the way to Salt Lake and back. Luckily, it was close to midnight so not many cars were out. Porter and I had a great night. Now I can’t wait for my dates with Clayton and Marlee!

No comments: