Wednesday, December 9, 2015

cold outside

Merry Christmas from Marlee…love her artwork:
IMG_8881
Carter loves my screen saver. He’s always grabbing my phone and saying “daddy” and sometimes he’ll even give the picture of Laun kisses. This picture was taken awhile back before one of Carter’s hip surgeries. I think it was the one I was too sick to go to so Laun had to take him by himself.
IMG_8882
Tonight I took Carter to the doctor for some spots in his mouth, turns out it was just canker sores. Poor baby is so tired, he fell asleep on the floor at the doctor’s office (don’t even want to think about the germs he’s getting). Last night was Clayton’s concert and tonight the doctors, the kid just wants to go to bed. Thankfully, even though Laun is out of town, Clayton watched his siblings, so I didn’t have to drag them all out. Clayton is a huge help when Laun travels for work.
IMG_8885

No comments: