We cut down out tree when we went to Show Low for Thanksgiving and tonight we finally got it put up. I like that we have a little Arizona with us for Christmas.
Marlee was excited to put the star on.
And show Carter the lighted tree.
My mom made a tree skirt for me out of the same material as our stockings.
The kids liked decorating the tree and talking about all their ornaments they’ve gotten over the years.
I wish I would’ve gotten a picture of my stocking holder and stockings, but you can see it in the left corner. Laun took a piece of wood and put nails in it and the stockings have the initial of our first name (which Larette embroidered them for me and then my mom sewed them together). I’m happy they are done, since I cut the stockings out a long time ago.
It’s looking like Christmas! And then I headed out to my first book club with some ladies in the ward. We read Seeking Persephone, which my cousin Sarah Eden wrote, so that was fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment