I love how people talk about 18 year olds like they no nothing. Well, when I was 18 I made the smartest and best choice of my life and that was to marry Laun. What a blessing he’s been in my life and will be for eternity. Today is our 15th wedding anniversary and I’m even more in love and grateful for him than I could ever have imagined. I’m so proud and happy to call him mine. I love you more Laun!
Not the most romantic evening, but we met up at Cracker Barrel for dinner with the Vice President of IFA to discuss Laun’s 1st year of work and discuss his raise and some better benefits. I’m so proud of all the time Laun put in to earn 3 degrees, so he could get a stable job and provide for his family. He’s had a great year as a cow nutritionist and we are both so glad the schooling is over!
Then we picked up our kids and headed to Costco for some cheeses. Our New Years tradition includes a dinner of appetizers and we always pick out a bunch of cheeses for the meal. Our kids look forward to this and Marlee has had her eye on that babybel cheese for quite some time now. Can’t wait until tomorrow night to try them all!
No comments:
Post a Comment