Thursday, January 29, 2015

what a day

Laun’s been growing some greens for our smoothies.

cat phone 624

This kid is always happier when he naps.

cat phone 628cat phone 629

I made myself a goal chart…now I just need to have the goal to follow it:)

cat phone 630

First time I’ve ever made the chicken and waffles combo.

cat phone 631

Laun took the boys to the store for some treats. I’m in love of this picture with Carter- just gripping on to that Martenelli’s jug.

Launs phone 489

The boys pick out the grossest treats (that’s my opinion), which is great because I won’t be tempted to eat their sugar.

cat phone 634cat phone 635

Porter has been practicing for the upcoming school spelling bee and I’m pretty sure he’s going to nail it. He goes over the words with me and even over the phone with Aunt Tressa (we emailed her a copy of words). Here’s Porter on the phone with Aunt Tressa, spelling words while hula hooping.

Launs phone 490 

These are some of his crazy words and he can spell them all!!!

Launs phone 493

No comments: