Sunday, January 4, 2015

Sunday=yummy food

Marlee went to the Bishop’s office after church for candy, because in our last ward the Bishop always gave the primary kids a treat. I guess they don’t do that in this ward, that is until Marlee moved in. They felt bad they didn’t have anything, but after church we got a knock on our door from a counselor in the bishopric who gave Marlee a candy bar and said that they will get candy for the Bishop’s office from now on. What a nice ward we have!

cat phone 343cat phone 345

I love Sunday. When we get home from church we usually get into our pajamas and get busy in the kitchen making yummy food.

I love that Porter put his name on the buttered pan.

cat phone 348cat phone 351cat phone 355cat phone 358

Marlee is sure that she fits into this size 2T elephant costume. I bought this when Clayton was born and so far Clayton, Porter and Marlee have all worn it for Halloween.

cat phone 365

No comments: