Morning snuggles with my birthday girl.
I can’t believe how long her hair has gotten!
birthday breakfast- crepes and pouring milk from a cream cow
Marlee always wants to carry Carter, although she’s not quite big enough.
I took some treats in for her kindergarten class and she was so excited, even though I was late and the kids were standing in a line waiting for me!
lunch with Daddy- Hu Hot, a Mongolian grill
dinner- steak, shrimp, potato's and corn (much better than one of her previous years, where she asked for Hormel chili)
Dessert- pound cake, blueberries and whipping cream
presents
6 Things I love about our birthday girl:
1- She’s a mini mom.
2- Her sweet singing.
3- Her desire to learn.
4- Listening to her read (mainly sight words still).
5- She is so funny and we are always cracking up at how she words things.
6- She is adorable from head to toe and tougher than most boys.
We love you Marlee Cate!
No comments:
Post a Comment