Saturday, January 10, 2015

fun day

Aunt Julie got leg warmers for Carter, he looks cute in them.

cat phone 385cat phone 387

And they are perfect because they fit under pants to keep him warm.

cat phone 389cat phone 390

Marlee and Porter’s tithing slips from Sunday, I had to get a picture.

cat phone 391

Then one of Trent and Lindsie’s boys had a birthday party at the Provo Rec Center. I took the kids while Laun stayed and wrote his church talk (thankfully, mine is pretty much finished).

cat phone 400

Clayton coming down the green slide.

cat phone 410

Marlee wouldn’t go on any slides when we first arrived, not even the kiddie ones, but by the end her favorite was the huge slides!

cat phone 418

That blur is Clayton jumping.

cat phone 423

I forgot towels, so we used Carter’s baby blanket and made it work.

Marlee was happy to come home to birthday money from the Turley Grandparents. She’ll be 6 on Monday!

cat phone 427

Laun felt like soda, so we all went to a new store here in Spanish Fork and everyone chose some drinks. I really picked out what I wanted based on the bottles. I got the huge jar filled with apple juice because I want to put popcorn kernels in it and the pink lemonade bottle I will use for oil.

cat phone 430

No comments: