Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Ice Castles

I put Jamberry nails on Marlee today. They were really cute, until she pulled them off several hours later!

cat phone 544cat phone 547

We went to the Ice Castles in Midway with some of the Johnson families. Andrea’s son works there, so we got to go to family night. It was really cool, but they have to shut down, since it’s a warm winter and the castles are melting. I guess last years was way bigger.

cat phone 553cat phone 554cat phone 561

There was some ice slides.

cat phone 565

This slide was fun and you could get going pretty fast.

cat phone 568

There was a tunnel for little's.

cat phone 571cat phone 573cat phone 580cat phone 574cat phone 581cat phone 583

I see the moon.

cat phone 589cat phone 595

The kids huddled around the fire trying to keep warm.

cat phone 599

The night ended with Carter snuggles.

cat phone 600cat phone 603cat phone 605

No comments: