This summer we have come up with a plan…
Laun is writing his dissertation in order to finish his doctorate degree. To help avoid all the distractions from work/school and home we’ve decided to travel some as a family. We will switch between Phoenix and Show Low and stay with family.
-Show Low trip-
Saturday
Morning snuggles before we set out for our trip. I’m thinking I should never get red curtains again…I’m tired of all the pictures being red.
Porter and Carter
Headed to Show Low…
On our way to Show Low we met up with Ryan’s family and Laun and the boys went fishing with them and I took Raegan and our younger two with me to Show Low.
Knee deep in the water somewhere…
successful fishing trip
Carter got plenty of attention today.
Carter, Lisa, Gracie and Jennette
Carter is still hesitant around others, he is all about his parents right now. I think these trips will help him get more comfortable with others.
Sunday
Carter spends a lot of Sunday’s on the changing table. I’m not sure if he just wants to get out of church, but he sure goes through a lot of diapers during the 3 hour block.
Our family at Cooper’s grave. Can you believe how tall Clayton is?!
Clayton near Grandpa Mike’s grave.
Porter caught the longest fish yesterday for our family so far this year. Whoever catches the longest fish gets a fish ornament at Christmas, so they all want it.
18 inches long
We went to Jared and Lisa’s tonight and I had to get a picture of Carter sleeping on this chair. This chair used to belong to Lisa’s parents and was in their home when we lived in it, in Lewiston, Utah. So, I have lots of pictures of Marlee as a baby sleeping in this chair. Lisa has now had it reupholstered. It brings back good memories.
The youngest and the oldest grandkids in the Hall family: Carter (3 months) and John John (17 years old).
Carter gets a little freaked out by John John…I think it’s the facial hair.
Monday
Grandma Lucy took us out for some Mexican food. The kids were all excited about the Horchata drink.
Laun took our older kids and Pearce out fishing. I stayed back at Lucy’s with Carter, but thankfully Laun took pictures:
Marlee, Clayton, Porter and Pearce
This girl is so fun!
Pearce kicking it
Pearce and Porter
Clayton
I’m pretty sure Laun and I have the cutest daughter in the world.
I’m so glad Clayton and Porter have each other.
more success
Carter and I may not have gone fishing, but we did get outside for a bit and walked.
fast asleep…
I laid Carter down and he rolled over several times in a row. It’s so exciting watching babies change everyday.
Laun filleted the fish they caught tonight.
Tuesday-today
Our trip started out with morning snuggles and ended with morning snuggles.
Marlee and Carter
Carter back in his own bed tonight, although he usually ends up sleeping in my bed most of the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment