I got a phone call from my sister Laura late Thursday night, almost Friday morning actually…that she was in labor. Luckily, I was pretty much all packed, so I just grabbed Carter and Marlee and then drove to Marana where I met up with Cherise to borrow her camera. I got to the hospital in Gilbert around 2am and my mom met me there.
My kids slept like champs in the Tahoe, in the hospital parking lot:)
Carter must’ve had a good nights sleep because he gave me the cutest smiles when he woke up.
I left my kiddos with my mom and then went into the hospital to take pictures of Laura’s baby. I used Cherise’s camera and then she will edit them all…I sure hope I did a good enough job. Cherise is the pro, but she is busy packing up her house right now, so I took them.
Then Marlee got to come in and see Tucker. Marlee was the first cousin to see Kenley when she was born and again the first to see Tucker.
sweet Tucker
Then I went to my parents house and met up with Jonathan, Darleen and Lucy.
This is the first time that Jonathan and Darleen have met Carter.
And then Carter made the saddest face ever when Jonathan was holding him.
He’s even cute when he’s frowning.
Now he’s smiling at Jonathan:)
Marlee was especially excited to see her Aunt and Uncle again. And she had them all to herself since Laun had the boys were at the Father and Sons campout.
I found plenty of goofy pictures on my phone.
Today
Marlee loves morning snuggles.
We went back to the hospital to see Tucker and I took some pictures again, of Laura’s family.
Tucker has the coolest hair!
Carter got lots of grandparent time.
And then we had to do the comparison…both baby boys have birthdays on the 16th day of the month, they are 3 months apart and were both born 2 weeks early. It’s crazy how “old” Carter looks compared to Tuck.
Then we headed home and were so excited to see Laun and the boys.
No comments:
Post a Comment