Sunday, May 18, 2014

family day

It was nice to spend Sunday together as a family, since the beginning of the weekend I was in Phoenix with the younger two and Laun was with the older boys camping.

Carter loves shower time:

IMG_3809IMG_3811

Carter sported his vest to church today that my cousin Alicia sewed.

IMG_3813

After church we had popcorn, a Sunday favorite.

IMG_3832

It’s getting hard to fit all of us on this queen size bed.

IMG_3830IMG_3840

We went to the park and fed the ducks, took a walk and played catch.

IMG_3841IMG_3843IMG_3846IMG_3853IMG_3849

I was impressed with the boys, they did a good job catching and throwing, especially since they hardly ever play. I even played…it’s been forever. The last time I played catch with Laun I caught the ball with my lip instead of my glove, I’ve kind of been a little nervous to play since then.

IMG_3857IMG_3860

Love this happy baby.

IMG_3862IMG_3863IMG_3866IMG_3869IMG_3871

No comments: