My sister Laura’s baby shower was Saturday at the Layton’s home. Larett and Cherise did a great job.
Poor Rachel was sick, so she couldn’t come and she had done all this work. Rachel and Richelle made the cute paper streamers and bow tie napkins. My mom made a ton of fabric bow ties and bows. We also made bow tie pasta dish and bow tie sugar cookies…you seeing a theme here?
We were at the Layton’s home pretty much all day. After the baby shower was Kenley’s birthday party. There was swimming, dinner and cake.
Kenley, Laura, Marlee, Me, Mom, Carter, Richelle and Savannah
I think the day wore out my babies…
It’s Mother’s Day, so we drove back to Tucson so we could be with Porter, Clayton and Laun.
Marlee took pictures of the trip home- cute view:
ugly view:
I think the boys were most excited to see Carter.
great drool
They had so many great surprises for me for Mother’s Day.
homemade sea salt caramel
best notes ever- I’ll always cherish these
from Porter to me
from Clayton to me
sweetest wrapping ever- tin foil
homemade soup by Laun
cutest baby ever
I’m so thankful to be the mother of my wonderful kids. And for them and Laun making my day so great.
No comments:
Post a Comment