Monday, November 11, 2013

Veteran’s Day

I’m so thankful for all those who have served our country. I feel blessed to live in a country where I am free to worship as I please. The kids didn’t have school today for the holiday, so we went to Redington Pass and did a little hiking. I don’t think I can hike anymore, my pregnant body just isn’t having it:( I feel like I’m starting to have contractions when I exercise now and I’m only 24 weeks! Oh well, I have some doctor appointments this week and I guess I’ll see what they say.

veterans day soccer 003veterans day soccer 006

Marlee is quite the climber.

veterans day soccer 010

My little hikers.

veterans day soccer 011

I love these pictures…

veterans day soccer 017veterans day soccer 019veterans day soccer 020

Spotting the Tahoe, which caused the kids to sprint and see who could get there first. Porter won and Marlee freaked out until she realized she could beat Clayton. That girl doesn’t like losing.

veterans day soccer 023

The kids were excited when Laun let them stand on the side steps for a bit, while we drove on the dirt road.

veterans day soccer 028veterans day soccer 030

Poor Laun is going to be tired. He got home at 1am this morning from Show Low- he was helping his brother Ryan gather cattle. Then he has to stay up late to grade papers and wake up early Tuesday morning to finish grading! I hope the kids realize how nice their dad is to take them out today and sacrifice his sleep. He’s such a good dad.

No comments: