Laun went to Show Low last night to help his brother Ryan round up cattle.
The kids and I stayed super busy while he was gone. This morning Marlee and Porter went to the Primary Program practice and the boys both had soccer games.
Then we headed to the Heritage Festival where the kids got to try out this cotton spinning thing.
They panned for gold.
We listened to the Mormon battalion band.
Marlee and Porter did the horse race.
The kids practiced their cattle roping skills. Clayton nailed it.
Marlee missed, but an Elder helped her out.
We checked out the Tepee.
Marlee joined the army and I just love this picture of her.
Lunch was Sonoran hot dogs (probably the best I’ve ever had), tacos (looked good, but didn’t taste that great) and kettle corn.
The kids tried getting seeds out of cotton which they learned was a lot of work.
They made dolls.
Marlee drew a face on her doll and was pretty happy with it.
After a long day the kids ended it with I Spy. I love these kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment