Saturday, November 16, 2013

last game of the regular season

The boys finished their last games of the regular soccer season and now all they have left is the championship games in early December. Grandma Lucy was in town to watch both of the boys games. They love when family comes to watch.

Clayton has been asking for soccer pictures, so I made sure that Laun and I took a lot of pictures today.

veterans day soccer 038veterans day soccer 039veterans day soccer 042veterans day soccer 043veterans day soccer 045veterans day soccer 046veterans day soccer 049veterans day soccer 050veterans day soccer 059veterans day soccer 060veterans day soccer 061veterans day soccer 064veterans day soccer 067veterans day soccer 077

Clayton and his awesome coach.

veterans day soccer 091

Marlee was glad to get hot cocoa at the soccer game.

veterans day soccer 079

Marlee loves playing with friends during the soccer games and walking around. I love these pictures Laun took of her.

veterans day soccer 085

She looks like a girl on a mission.

veterans day soccer 086veterans day soccer 087

Her and some of the other kids stacked all these rocks. It’s funny watching kids.

veterans day soccer 095

Then we had Porter’s game and Andy and his kids joined us.

veterans day soccer 106veterans day soccer 107veterans day soccer 108veterans day soccer 110veterans day soccer 130

They had a great season and both boys played awesome; I am excited to watch them in the championship games.

No comments: