The kids and I went to Phoenix last night. I put them to bed and then my dad and I went to pick up Laun from the Phoenix airport. I was so happy to see him. I came home on Saturday from California and he left the next day on Sunday for Washington! We’ve been away from each other so much this year! Laun was in Washington for a job interview and all went well. He brought some treats back. The kids always love candy.
We had the kids ditch school and hung out in Phoenix for the day. We went to the park and out for lunch at one of our favorite places, Japan Express.
Justin and Laura joined us, so we got to see sweet Kenley Pearl…with pigtails and all.
We all hung out at Mom and Dad’s house today. We made dinner together and then got back to Tucson late tonight. It was good to see some family.
No comments:
Post a Comment