Thursday, August 1, 2013

sad day

I was suppose to pick up Laun tonight from the Phoenix airport, but he won’t be there:( He text me in the middle of the night to let me know that when he flew from Saudi Arabia into Germany, his flight out of Germany got canceled and they lost one of his suitcases. Not the news I was hoping for. So he has to stay in Germany tonight, luckily they are paying for his hotel and food. Now he will arrive in Tucson instead of Phoenix and we won’t see him until tomorrow night. I am pretty desperate to see Laun, especially since he’s been traveling for most of the month.

We went swimming at the Layton’s today with this little cutie (who is sporting a tan she got in just one day):

487

Rachel and her kiddos came over today. Marlee practically smothers Lydia with attention.

489

Rachel makes these amazing cream puffs. Here’s mom helping Lydia and Porter put them together.

491

Too bad I didn’t get a picture of them completely finished with the chocolate glaze…they were so good.

495496

My mom and Laura helped me with all these projects tonight. It felt good to get so much done.

I can’t wait to see Laun tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: