Thursday, August 8, 2013

1st day of school

I am so excited for the school year. The boys finally got into the Catalina Foothills School District. They are actually in different schools though, Clayton will be at the Middle School and Porter will be at the Elementary School, but the schools are pretty close to each other. Thankfully, it only takes like 10 minutes to drive to their schools, not bad.

Clayton will be in 6th grade at the Junior High- Orange Grove Middle School.

1st day school, mt lemmon, etc 001

I can’t believe that Clayton is already in Junior High! I think he is going to enjoy having so many different teachers/classes.

1st day school, mt lemmon, etc 003

 

Porter is in 5th grade at Manzanita Elementary.

1st day school, mt lemmon, etc 009

Porter’s teacher asked him to bring in a poster with some pictures and info on what he did this summer. I was proud of Porter, I printed off the pictures for him and he did the rest.

1st day school, mt lemmon, etc 015

He talked a bout our travels to Utah, Roosevelt Lake, Phoenix and Show Low and some fun things he got to do on those trips. He also mentioned that he completed two summer reading programs (sucking up already).

1st day school, mt lemmon, etc 016

 

Our handsome boys and Porter’s cat:)

1st day school, mt lemmon, etc 007

 

Even though Marlee had her first day of school on Tuesday, she still had to get some pictures. Not sure what poses she is doing here?

1st day school, mt lemmon, etc 0181st day school, mt lemmon, etc 020

 

Marlee- preschool, Porter 5th grade, Clayton 6th grade

1st day school, mt lemmon, etc 022

I think the boys are done taking pictures.

1st day school, mt lemmon, etc 027

 

Here’s Clayton heading into his first day of Middle school.

1st day school, mt lemmon, etc 028

He has lots of teachers this year:

Mrs. Alvarez- Spanish

Mrs. Goodson- English

Mrs. Koen- PE

Mrs. Raby- Band

Mrs. Edmondson- Science

Mrs. Bolton- Math

Mrs. Scheadler- Social Studies

 

Then we headed to Porter’s school.

1st day school, mt lemmon, etc 029

His homeroom and main teacher- Mrs. Taylor (this picture was taken yesterday at Open House).

031

Mrs. Abbenadetti will be his teacher for Social Studies and Language Arts.

1st day school, mt lemmon, etc 030

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I love the last picture of the three kids- Clayton totally looks like Laun! Goodness I love your family!