Wednesday, August 7, 2013

BE YOUR BEST- back to school dinner

This year we did a special back to school dinner. The theme for this school year is: BE YOUR BEST. I want the kids to be their best in all areas of life…school, home, church, etc. The kiddos were pretty excited for the celebration.

552

I used the embroidery machine at my moms for the letters and then my mom sewed the little flags on.

553

Each child got a little baggie with some small school stuff: pens, flash cards, chap stick.

554555556557

The dessert was the easiest part of the meal- a frozen ice cream pie from the store.

559

Laun gave all of us a traditional back to school blessing. I am so thankful for the priesthood in our home.

I’m excited for the kids this school year. Last year we did an online school and it was rough. This year the boys got into really great schools and they are happy to be going back to the classroom. Clayton is now going into Junior High and Porter is still in elementary. Marlee is going to a really great church preschool. It should be a great school year. Be your best kiddos!

No comments: