Friday, August 2, 2013

Laun’s back in the USA and home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today the kids and I drove back to Tucson. We unloaded all our stuff from the truck. There was so many bags of clean laundry to bring in. Before we left on out trip this summer our washer broke. We went without a washer for almost a week. I have a hard time keeping up on laundry anyways, so not even having a working washer really makes the dirty laundry add up fast. So we took down a ton of dirty clothes to my moms house, so we could actually wash the laundry. Which means we took way more laundry than we needed. I am so glad that we could use my moms washer, but I wasn’t happy to bring home so much laundry to put away!

Then we headed out to pick up Laun from the Tucson airport. I showed up early and ready to see my man. We were so excited to see Laun! He was still missing one suitcase, but hopefully it shows up eventually. Laun came back with lots of treats and gifts for us as he normally does when he travels.

Marlee got a cute little cow that can hold her pencils for preschool (that is starting soon). As a bonus the cow was filled with chocolate bars.

 497499

The kids were excited to see what Laun got them.

They liked these candy bars…

500

There was plenty of gum flavors to choose from.

502503

These coconut treats were good.

504

There was lots of different candies.

505507

The boys got a huge Toblerone bar.

508

These cool jars full of rock looking candies were a huge hit.

511

516

I really liked the apricot filled ones.

519

I got a massive candy bar.

512

I also got this sweet nut cracker from Germany.  A lot of the gifts were from Germany.

513

Some money…

515

I’m so happy that Laun is home! We sure missed him.

522

We had Laun’s extra late Father’s Day present for him. I found frames, but the mat was only for one picture, so Laura made mats that had two spaces- thanks Laura! I put a picture with Laun and each of his kids on one side and the child’s handprint on the other side. I was so happy with how they turned out. And I bought three extra frames…just in case:) You never know how many more kiddos we’ll have and I want to have this for all the kids.

523

No comments: