Tuesday, August 21, 2012

when it rains it pours

Tucson has gotten so much rain this summer & we are loving it.

The kids went out & jumped on the trampoline in the pouring rain.

081

 

Well, I guess not everyone was loving it. Marlee had just woken up from her nap & wasn’t ready to be up yet.

085

 

The boys helped her off the trampoline & then she calmed down.

095099

 

The boys love doing jumps & flips.

097

098

102

106

 

I found Marlee soaking wet cuddled up under a blanket on the couch.

120

 

She really must be tired because this girl never gives up an opportunity to play in the rain.

126

 

The boys were excited to collect hail- they were pretty small & melted fast.

130

131

 

Marlee couldn’t resist & eventually threw on her suit & joined her brothers in the rain.

135

 

Clayton was feeling up a bowl with rain water for his garden…I could be wrong, but I am sure his garden already got plenty of rain.

140

No comments: