Thursday, August 23, 2012

my new ride (well, new to me)

We sold our car (which has been having issues) & bought a Chevy Tahoe.

240

 

Marlee & Porter checking out the new ride.

046052

 

I think it is funny that we both have white Chevys now.

049

 

The kids were excited to ride home.

054

057

 

I am so excited to have a vehicle, one that won’t leave me stranded like our car has.

059

 

We decided to put a ranch hand on front, so Marlee helped her Daddy.

222223

224228

 

Now our vehicles are even more matchy-matchy.

231

 

Laun had that ranch hand put on in about 30 minutes. I am liking the new look, but Porter doesn’t & he has no problem telling you that either.

235

I am excited for the next trip, it will be so nice to have more room &  a vehicle that works- you know, one that doesn’t leave you stranded on the side of the freeway only 30 minutes out of Phoenix in 100 degree weather.

No comments: