The Layton’s gave Clayton glow sticks for his birthday.
Tonight the kids turned off all the lights & put on a glow show as I snapped pictures.
They arranged the glow sticks in different shapes & had a blast seeing the different designs.
This one reminds me of fabric dropping from the sky:
Here’s what it looks like with the lights on:
With the lights out, this one reminds me a little of macaroni noodles:
This kept the kids & I entertained for almost an hour.
Laun has been working like crazy on the cow study, so he missed out.
No biggie though, I took a ton a pictures…probably more than he even cares to see.
3 comments:
VERY cool pictures!! How did you take those?
Manders- I used a 50mm lens. We had all the lights off in the house & the kids just moved the glow sticks around while I took pictures. When I tried to use any of the other camera lens it would just look like the lights were on & had a hard time focusing.
they look like art work!
Post a Comment