Saturday, August 25, 2012

gone shootin’

Laun took the boys & some of the grad students shooting. The boys had so much fun.

Cisco helping Clayton shoot a .22 pistol.

262

 

Clayton’s favorite gun to shoot was the AK-47.

275

 

This was the first pistol Porter has ever shot, a .22 revolver.

264

 

Yao, Cisco & Fernando all came along.

271274

 

Clayton shooting his own gun, a .22

272

 

Porter shooting his own gun, a .22

394351_448916045152590_1857670071_n

279

 

The boys collecting brass shells…

400491_448916651819196_756839821_n557298_448915768485951_1945379873_n

 

Laun shooting the .40

527975_448915268486001_1067155523_n

 

Laun shooting the .308

603450_448914361819425_8500933_n

 

Laun helping Clayton shoot the .410 (Clayton said it gave a pretty good kick).

603521_448915378485990_481915961_n

 

Laun helping Porter shoot the .22

488146_448914885152706_2028689530_n

By the way, I didn’t know what any of these guns were called, so I had Clayton go through all the pictures with me & tell me.

2 comments:

clever little casa said...

hahaha. As i read this post I was like there is no way catherine knew the names of all those guns. Good thing for Clayton.

Manders said...

That's funny about Clayton telling you the names. Isn't it funny the things they know?