Saturday, April 7, 2012
Another semester come and gone!
I finished another semester online and have continued my straight A streak since I have been at BYU Idaho! I get 1 week off and then another semester starts up (I do 3 semesters per year). I am pretty excited for next semester because I only have 2 classes (4 credits all together) and then I get my associates! I am so close I can almost taste it! I am thankful for the support from my husband and kids in helping me reach my goal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Great job Catherine! You are amazing!!
Good for you!
You're awesome Catherine! Congrats!
Way to go!
I just checked in on Halls and I'm glad I did. It is fun to see what you all are up to! Good job getting smart and stuff :)
You are amazing!
Yeah! Good Job girl!
Post a Comment