Thursday, April 5, 2012

five years today since Cooper's passing...

Five years ago today, Laun and I left the hospital with our hands empty and our hearts broken. Our sweet Cooper's spirit left for heaven and we have missed him ever since. For three weeks I worried over what would be our little Cooper's fate. The week I stayed in the hospital trying to get Cooper to cooperate and stay inside me and the two weeks of his short life here on this earth. Three weeks might not sound like a long time, but it is when you are agonizing over the fact if your little baby boy is going to live or not. It is a trial I would wish on no one, yet it has made me stronger. As Laun and I left the hospital in the very early morning on April 5th of 2007, I no longer wondered what Cooper's fate would be. Sadly, it wasn't what we had hoped the outcome would be, but surely the Lord had a plan for him. I know Cooper is a little missionary up in heaven and I can't wait till we meet again. Your family loves you Cooper.

3 comments:

Sheila and Mario said...

Thinking of you guys. XOXO

clever little casa said...

I am sure that sweet baby is one of heavens biggest helpers.

Rachel Starchman said...

I will forever be grateful I got to meet him, his pictures always bring tears to my eyes. His handprints are forever on my heart. I can't wait to see him again, I know he's watching over you guys and having a good time waiting for you guys. Heavenly Father only takes the best early. Love you guys so much.