Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Silverbell Lake

We went on a little fishing trip, but there was no fish to be caught. We still had a good time though.

239

 

Yao & Sunthorn came along with us.

245

264

I kicked it with Marlee, but it didn’t last long…she is always on the move.

248249

 

She often steals my shoes.

250

 

Sunthorn & Yao like Marlee, even though she calls Sunthorn, Suncorn and…

252

 

…is always using Yao’s phone to play “mad” birds (aka angry birds).

296

255

 

Porter was happy to use his new tackle box.

253373

 

Marlee often has her hands on her hips.

258267

270

 

enjoying a juice box

273_crop

 

We saw a crane:

281_crop284_crop

318_crop

 

The crane flew in a tree above the boys:

321

328

 

We saw a guy paddle boarding- I have got to try that some day!

287_crop348_crop

298

302

308

 

316315331

330

 

We sure adore our little girl

333_crop337

 

love the pom-pom tree

343_crop

 

Marlee loves to get wet or be teased- she was made for Laun.

351354_crop

 

Sunthorn- lazy man fishing :)

355

 

Someday she’ll quit sucking her thumb…maybe?

357

 

Laun & Port

372

376

I wish I would have brought my nicer camera today, it would have come in handy. It won’t be too much longer till this nice weather goes away.

1 comment:

clever little casa said...

was Marlee having a juicy box with Juicy Box?