I had a nice little weekend get away. I went to Phoenix for a friend’s reception & had a great time visiting with friends & family. Laun & the kiddos went on some adventure.
Friday night I hung out with my sister Rachel & got to see this little cutie:
Lydia is growing fast & so is Benson (he was sleeping).
Saturday morning my mom & I went to the temple & met up with my friend Brittany.
Brittany is such an awesome lady, I wish we lived closer.
(Holy cow- I have got to stop locking my knees when I stand!)
Then I went with my parents & Rachel to Bonnie’s reception (totally forgot to get a picture of the bride & groom). I am so happy for them.
I was also glad that her sister Sheila (& her new baby) flew in for it! We hardly ever get to see each other, now that we live so far apart. ![]()
I loved Sheila’s baby. He totally reminded me of my Porter as a baby with his beautiful skin & his black hair.
Me, Chanda (with Sheila’s baby) & Sheila ( I think the last time we saw one another was 5 years ago).
No comments:
Post a Comment