Porter had an endocrinologist appointment today at the UMC hospital today. He still isn’t growing as much as he should, we may have to do growth hormones. Of course we had to stop by the cafeteria for a snack. We got our traditional milks & some doughnuts.
Then I took the kids to see the old NICU room where Cooper used to live. His bed used to be near the far right end of the room. Whenever I see or enter this room I get very emotional. I cried and thought about all I had lost in this room. My life has never been the same since that moment 5 years ago. Then Marlee went on and on about her brother Cooper and how the doctors help him. It is hard for her to understand. Even though days like this are hard on me, it makes me thankful for my eternal family.
Then we went by the newer addition of UMC, the kids hospital. The new NICU is there & the kids loved the library & all the fun kid activities.
No comments:
Post a Comment