Saturday, December 17, 2011

Hallefreakinglujah!!!!

Another semester has come and gone for me. I finished 3 classes-8 credits (Math, Science & Marriage classes) through BYU Idaho online. And by some HUGE miracle I got all A’s! Now one of those A’s might have been a 90.7 % (curse you Science), but I was just so excited to have straight A’s that I really didn’t care. This semester I made the goal to read the scriptures daily for 15-30 minutes- I needed all the help I could get. I am thankful for all the help I receive from my Heavenly Father. I know all things are possible with his help, even hard things like going to school as a wife and mom. I am just 2 semesters-5 classes away from earning my associates! I just need to hang in there till the end. I am thankful for the support from my husband and kids- I couldn’t reach this goal without them. I know I have lots of homework when Marlee imitates me & tells me she is doing her homework or when she tells me to eat my lunch at the table and not at my homework (desk). I am so happy to have a homework free holiday with my family.

1 comment:

Krause Crew said...

Congratulations! You are amazing!