Saturday, December 31, 2011

Turley Family Photos– December 2011

My mom really wanted family pictures while all of us siblings and our families were in town. We couldn’t find a photographer, so since we have a camera and tripod, we took them. I made some mistakes, but for the most part, I think they turned out pretty good. Especially considering that I had to set the camera timer on for the big group photos and then run into the pictures. I should have zoomed in closer to some of the big family pictures, but I learned a lot and we got family photos accomplished!

Dad and Mom (aka Robert and Meralee)
famoly 004

The individual family pictures…in order of age:
Ted and Richelle Turley family- Michael, Savannah and Collin
famoly 006

Richard and Martha Turley family – Mabel, Benjamin, Carolyn and Gavin
famoly 066

Andrew and Elizabeth Turley Family- Avery, Josiah and Monson
famoly 195

Laun and Catherine Hall Family- Clayton, Porter, Cooper (deceased) and Marlee
famoly 064

Justin and Laura Layton Family- with baby Kenley (in Laura’s belly still)
19696

Brandon and Rachel Johnston Family- Lydia and Benson
famoly 166

Robert and Meralee Turley Family- with all their children and grandchildren
famoly 018

Silly family picture
famoly 038

Another big family picture
famoly 107

Rob and Meralee Turley with all their grandchildren
famoly 087

Laun bribing Josiah with tic-tacs to cooperate for the pictures- ha ha!
famoly 097

The muscle picture
famoly 103

Robert and Meralee Turley with all of their children
famoly 116

Dad and his boys
famoly 140

Mom and her girls
famoly 127


Some other favorite pictures of mine:
Marlee, Mom and I
famoly 133
famoly 130

Another family picture
famoly 056

Clayton and Laun
famoly 048

Porter
famoly 008
Thanks goes out to Laun and my siblings who helped take pictures and arrange people for photos. And for dad and mom on raising such a stellar family.

No comments: