Saturday, December 3, 2011

Patagonia….

The Allen’s joined us for one of our random drives. We love to go on drives up mountains for the great views. We saw some great fall colors and even got some snow- I’m talking sprinkles of snow.

pategonia 12-3-11 001

View from the passenger seat:

pategonia 12-3-11 004

pategonia 12-3-11 003 pategonia 12-3-11 006

Marlee loves Avery. I will ask Marlee often who loves her and she will always respond with, “Avery does.”

pategonia 12-3-11 013

We drove up the mountain side- loved the view...

pategonia 12-3-11 014pategonia 12-3-11 018

We saw these crazy big telescopes…

pategonia 12-3-11 025

The kids played in the “snow”…

pategonia 12-3-11 029 pategonia 12-3-11 032

I love these colors…

pategonia 12-3-11 034pategonia 12-3-11 036

I thought Jamie’s shirt was pretty funny- Rachel got it for him.

pategonia 12-3-11 039

On the way home we stopped by a casino to eat at the buffet. My kids always love buffets because they get pop and dessert.

pategonia 12-3-11 040

1 comment: