Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Fun in Phoenix…well, for some of us

Laun has been working away on a literature review of his research to submit to some board. It is due soon, so he had to stay at my parents & work on it, while the rest of us headed out & about.

123

 

The kids & I went with my mom to the Children’s Science Museum & meet up with Lucy, Janae & her kids. I don’t think I got one picture of Clayton today. He was all over the place, but at least he had fun.

They have a huge area you can walk around in. This picture of Porter & Marlee in the bathtub with wings cracks me up. I love how the random people in the back are smiling.

126

139

 

Marlee had fun walking around up high.

129

133

 

Grandma Turley & Marlee

137

 

Marlee liked this little area.

145148

 

This is one of our favorite parts of the museum, the sea of swim noodles.

154

158

 

Marlee loved: “washing” dishes,

160

 

buying groceries,

163164

165

 

painting the rocket ship,

168

169

 

playing with the sand,

171

 

riding bikes,

173

 

and serving ice cream.

175

After the museum we all went out for Mexican food at this little place nearby. The food was so good. I loved their tortillas, so I got a bag to take back to Laun & my dad. We had a fun day with our Grandmas.

No comments: