My brother Andy’s family came to Tucson because their son Josiah had to get his tonsils taken out. Last night we took them to one of our fav places, Frost, for gelato.
Today we went to the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum. Elizabeth was going to stay back with Josiah & let him rest, but he really wanted to go-what a trooper. We have been there so many times this year that I think even Marlee has the place memorized. We will go a certain directions & she will say owl, right before we come to the owl cage.
Porter & Avery checking out the reptiles…………Marlee tip-toeing to see a creature.
We had 3 strollers between our 2 families.
I always love looking at all the cool rocks.
There’s an area where everyone is allowed to find a rock to take home.
finding the perfect rocks…
The kids liked pounding away into the big rock to get fossils out…
…and so did the guys. I think they ended up getting 2 out-Clayton’s holding one.
Marlee looking adorable in her protective eye wear.
bird nesting
mountain lion resting
This huge lizard was spotted in the bear cage:
I love the coloring on this bear.
I think owls are cool birds, but they kind of give me the creeps.
Port man…………………………………………………………Baby Monson
love cactus flowers
I would love to get an action shot of the humming birds flying, but I have still failed to do so…they are just so darn fast!
Late tonight Andy & Avery went with Laun & our boys to look for snakes; they didn’t find any snakes, but they did come home with these:
We are so glad to have some family closer by & that Josiah’s ENT Dr (same as ours) is in Tucson:)
No comments:
Post a Comment