My parents were here in town, so we went to the theaters & watched Kung Fu Panda 2.
Then they took us out to this restaurant called El Pueblo Grill for some south-western food.
The boys ordered a calamari appetizer & we all loved it. It came with zucchini & jalapenos, too.
I think my dish was called avocado chicken & it was delicious.
When we got home Marlee kept entertained with her kitty, we adopted him from the pound about a week and a half ago. It usually tolerates all the love (aka torture) from Marlee.
She has this toy camera & she likes to take pictures of her kitty. She usually likes to do anything that I do & of course that includes taking photos.
The boys always love to hear night time stories from grandpa Turley. This time he told them that they had to be dressed like puppy dogs before he would tell them a story. They used socks to dress up like puppies.
1 comment:
I was sold at avocado! Anything with avocados is bound to be delicious!
Post a Comment