My cream cow collection is growing, Laun bought me 4 more off ebay. It was so fun to get packages throughout the month & one even arrived today, on my birthday! I got a kick out of this package...

...it came all the way from France & I think it is funny how smashed the box is even though it says fragile in big, red letters. This cute little Jersey cow came in that package & luckily it didn't get broken. I love it's little bell & I think it might be my new favorite. This was Laun's first international purchase & I think it is cool to have a cream cow all the way from France.

These also came in the mail this month:

I love this one, it is a pitcher and holds 5 cups:


With this growing collection, I think it might be time to have Laun build a shelf for all of them.
1 comment:
these are so tight
Post a Comment