Monday, June 6, 2011

Laun’s birthday

I picked up these beauties from Cupcakes-they might look delicious, but they actually weren’t that great unfortunately. I will now be in search of a good cupcake place. I was trying to surprise Laun with these treats when Marlee walked in the front door and yelled, “We got cupcakes!” It was so funny and I guess we can longer try keeping secrets when she’s around.

Trip to Pima, Laun's b-day 004

3 candles on each cupcake = 33 years old

Trip to Pima, Laun's b-day 007 Trip to Pima, Laun's b-day 009

Each of the kids got him a present & Laun let them open them-they were excited:

quail 076 quail 082 quail 085

A bike helmet, a chicken roaster for the grill (you put a can of pop in the center & place a chicken on top), and a potato grilling rack were the gifts the kids go him.

quail 087quail 088

Then I surprised Laun with a date night. We dropped the kids off at a friend's house & headed out to dinner. We went out for Indian food- it was fun because we tried so many new foods. Then we went to Costco and Laun picked out some clothes.

quail 092 quail 093

quail 094

Happy birthday Laun-we love you!!!

No comments: