His finger was stuck in my cow pitcher & he couldn't get it out. He told me that he just wanted to see how big the cow's mouth was-smaller than your finger I guess, haha. I thought it was so funny that I had to snap a picture before helping him get his finger out.
Thursday, June 23, 2011
never seen this before
I heard Clayton hollering from the kitchen today & came in to find this:

His finger was stuck in my cow pitcher & he couldn't get it out. He told me that he just wanted to see how big the cow's mouth was-smaller than your finger I guess, haha. I thought it was so funny that I had to snap a picture before helping him get his finger out.
His finger was stuck in my cow pitcher & he couldn't get it out. He told me that he just wanted to see how big the cow's mouth was-smaller than your finger I guess, haha. I thought it was so funny that I had to snap a picture before helping him get his finger out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
did you have to butter his hand or could you pull it out on your own?
Laura-I just put soap on it & it slid out easily after that.
Post a Comment