Laun & I have decided that when we eat out we want to start going to restaurants we have never been to before. We found this small little bbq place & decided to try it out.
I like this picture outside of the place because Port is loving on Marlee a little too much. Those 2 have been fighting like crazy lately, but it was it is reassuring to know that they still love each other:)
Their food is very authentic & smothered in bbq sauce. I liked their sweet yams the most. And they also have this small Heritage Museum-the kids loved looking at all the super old antiques.
We finished the night out by going to the movie theater-it was a great family night.
1 comment:
I am doing the same type of resolution with a few friends at work. We are trying a new place once per week at lunch. It was been super fun and I love trying new places!
Post a Comment