Saturday, January 1, 2011

Ringing in the new year- 2011

We spent the new years with our friends Cherise and Graham, my sister Laura and Justin (Justin is Cherise's brother, so I like to consider us related), and their sister Brittany.
We had some yummy food and tried some new cheeses this year.


Cherise and I


Justin, Graham and Laun trying out this really stinky cheese we got. It smelled so bad but, they said it tasted better than it smelled (which still can't be that great).


The boys playing wii, why the grown ups played games.


Graham lit some fireworks



Cherise and I again


Me and my sister Laura- you can easily tell in this picture that I am five years older than her. I'm getting more wrinkly and I sure look old next to her. I think I have really aged lately, but with age comes wisdom, I hope.

My New Year's Resolutions:
-Talk in a kinder and softer voice
-Keep a clean and organized home
-Sew something
-Get healthy
-Volunteer to take photos of babies in the UMC NICU

3 comments:

Nannette said...

Okay, so maybe you look 24 and Laura looks 19...you look great! Marlee's Eyes are so beautiful!

NewBini said...

I LOVE your last New Year goal.

Rachel Starchman said...

You.DO.NOT.LOOK.OLD!!! You silly girl. I had to go to Mesa today and I saw a sign for Tuscan and and realized we need to come visit!! SOON! We miss you guys! Lets make plans for next month, if you guys can of course! Matthew won't be working so we can do whenever. Hugs and love you girl! I can't believe Marlee is two! She is so beautiful and such a sweet gift after the heartache of Cooper. Love you Cooper and think about you often. Good job boys on the spelling bees!! Your are one blessed mama.