Sunday, January 23, 2011

Prescott

We met up with Ryan and Jared's families in Prescott this last weekend. Friday night we went out for dinner and swam at the hotel. The kids were so excited to go swimming.


Marlee had fun jumping in-more like falling in. She also liked hanging out with me in the hot tub.




Three kids snuggled in a bed. Marlee didn't stay put for long.


I thought this was cool:

On Saturday the guys went to the horse auction, while the ladies shopped and grabbed lunch. Then we met up with them at the auction.



After awhile I got sick of looking at horses, especially when we weren't even buying one for us. So Kami and I decided to go back to Prescott to shop- bad idea. We got lost on the way back to the auction. Lets just say we took a scenic route. At least we had some good laughs and were not alone through the whole ordeal. Marlee was getting pretty sick of traveling, so I put some headphones on her. It made her happy, but that didn't last long.
Despite driving through random small cities and getting lost, it was still a good trip. And Ryan and Jared both left with a horse.

3 comments:

Norris Family said...

Your family is adorable

Cherise said...

sounds like a fun trip!!

Krause Crew said...

You guys are always doing cool little trips as a family. I love it!