Wednesday, September 22, 2010

you are the apple of my eye


I am in my 2nd week of school already. So far, so good, so busy!
Having a laptop is required for school so, Laun picked up this one for me. I love it & it has been so nice to have. Laun & my parents have been such a huge help for me to be able to get back into school again. Maybe I will be so busy that this semester will just fly by!

4 comments:

Manders said...

What are you studying? You amaze me ! I can't imagine going back to school with 3 kids. I have 1 class to study for for work (its part of a masters program) and can barely make time and I don't even have kids!

Krause Crew said...

We have an Apple laptop and LOVE it. Keep up the hard work.

Lizzie said...

congrats on going back to school! That's awesome :)

Alli said...

Rock that school work Catherine! I'm rooting for you :)