The hard part was getting a decent picture-He is such a nut & makes the funniest facial expressions.
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
reading glasses
Porter was complaining that when he was reading the words got smaller & blurry so, the result was reading glasses. I didn't think it was possible for this kid to get any cuter but, I guess I was wrong.

The hard part was getting a decent picture-He is such a nut & makes the funniest facial expressions.

The hard part was getting a decent picture-He is such a nut & makes the funniest facial expressions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He is so cute!
Hmmm. I wonder why he has learned to ham it up for a camera? It couldn't possibly be because all of your kids do it and learned to when they were like 6 weeks old due to the sheer volume of pictures they have taken! Could it? He looks darling in his little glasses. For some reason they seem to fit his little personality perfectly.
That kid has so much cuteness and personality! I just love him!
Post a Comment