I love my mom
My kids love babies-well Marlee has a love/hate for them. She likes them personally but, she doesn't like that they take attention away from her. Clayton is so good with babies, just like his Daddy.
Marlee looks so grown up & tall compared to Lydia. Hopefully these two little girls will grow up liking eachother. As of now, I think Marlee likes Lydia much more than Lydia likes her. Marlee kept touching Lydia's face & then Lydia would cry.
The high school reunion was fun. Becky^ did all of the planning & it turned out great. Becky & I carpooled together since both of our husbands couldn't make it & to set up some stuff. I remembered to get this photo long before the event even started but, then I forgot & didn't take any pictures when the event actually started-oh well. We had around 60 people there, I think? But when you consider that the graduating class of 2000 was only around 230 people & that you cannot always locate everyone to even let them know about it, that is not to shabby of a turn out. When you see people again, it almost seems that it hasn't been ten years ago. It was fun to catch up & see old friends. From visiting with people, I'm pretty sure that I have been married the longest & have the most kids. It is crazy how much my life has changed since high school.
3 comments:
Sounds fun! I am scared to go to mine... even though I have kept in touch with a bunch of them. What do I wear? ahh! It was great to see Laun at Costco! We need to double... when is good for you?
Has it been 10 years? I don't think I will be going to mine. It is over Thanksgiving weekend and Kody will probably be working. Besides, I don't really care to see anyone.
Really, you have only been graduated for 10 years? Funny, I always think you are closer to my age since our kids are the same age!
Post a Comment