I took Porter & Marlee with me to my cousin Sam Miller's wedding reception. Clayton stayed with Laun & helped him at work. It was fun to see so many family & friends in one night. My sister Laura & her husband Justin even came from Utah. Laura is a huge Marlee fan so, I pretty much had the night off.
Me & my pretty sister Laura (we are really the same height, Laura was wearing flats)
I think every kid loves balloons
Marlee was checking out these statues, it was so cute. She would get right in their faces & kiss them on the cheeks, like they were real or something.
We stayed the night at my Dad's house & so did the Laytons, it was nice to have time to hang out. My sister Rachel & my sister-in-law Richelle came over to visit. Rachels baby Lydia is just perfect. Then my dad babysat while Laura & I went to last chance to do some shopping. We are a bad combo because we take forever but, we have such a good time together & got some cute stuff.
Marlee wasn't looking at the camera so, Porter "helped" her.
Sat night we went to the Layton's house & Porter had fun swimming. We had hamburgers & then headed over to the Miller's house for games. I had a great time visiting with family but, I think Porters favorite part was playing the ninja game.
2 comments:
I love fun family moments like this. It looks like you had a great time.
tell me how you play that ninja game... looks fun. We need to do a date night!
Post a Comment