Monday, September 20, 2010

It has come down to this:


Duct tape on her diaper-is this really necessary? Yes.
I am sick and tired of finding her with no diaper on so, this should work.
Just think of it as an accessory- a big cute, stylish belt, if you will.

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I am considering adding this accessory to Josiah's attire. He was found nude 3 times yesterday with urine on the floor.

Manders said...

LOL So stinking cute! Jacob used to do that and we would find them everywhere (sometimes dirty eeeww)

Krause Crew said...

Cuteness.

Lizzie said...

ha ha. I might try that with our little guy. we can't seem to put his diaper on tight enough and he keeps peeing out the top-missing his diaper but soaking his clothes.

NewBini said...

love it!

Cherise said...

My mom used to do that. -and I would do it too! Love it.